I must say, I’m happy my kids are not old enough to be asking what crack cocaine is and why our mayor, Rob Ford, is smoking it. I can’t imagine this is an easy explanation for parents.
- Do you answer with brute honesty?
- Do you deflect to another topic?
- Do you make something up?
If only parents of Toronto could say, “Listen up kids… Rob Ford is actually auditioning for the WWE and this whole thing has been fake. He’s a great actor.”
Wait a minute…
1) August 23, 2013 – Rob Ford arm wrestles Hulk Hogan
2) November 6, 2013 – Iron Shiek challenges Rob Ford to an arm wrestle
3) November 7, 2013 – Rob Ford “hulks up” in his “WWE audition tape”
4) November 7, 2013 – Brutus The Barber Beefcake storms city hall advertising his foot-long subs and challenging the mayor to get his body and mind right.
Have you found a way to explain Rob Ford’s behaviour to your children? If so, please let me know.
Related News Articles:
- Rob Ford vs Hulk Hogan – CBC
- Rob Ford vs Iron Shiek – Toronto Star
- Rob Ford’s Rant/”WWE Promo Video” –
- Rob Ford vs Brutus The Barber Beefcake – Toronto Sun